Description

A place where an Irish teen scribbles down her passing thoughts.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The List

Last August I made a bucket list.I didn't get much of it done though.
THEN I found BribryOnTour's youtube channel.He does things to do before you die,tapes them and raises money for charity(ross nugent foundation-he started the channel to show his friend who was dying of cancer)

I also saw that logan mckay55's video about making a list of cool things to do in videos over the summer.
So I merged them together to come up with..*drum roll* The List.

It's a list of things I want to do this summer,before I go into 6th year-The year of the Leaving Cert,where I'll be studying all year.And who knows?maybe I'll even film it!
So here is the said list:

  1. Make a movie
  2. Act in a movie
  3. Go out and don't come in until 7am
  4. Camp
  5. Make a bonfire
  6. Do weed
  7. Win something
  8. Make a song
  9. Do a body shot
  10. Do a DJ gig
So I am in the process of doing 1. and 2. but it is proving quite difficult as people keep backing out last minute and I'm also keeping it from my friends/fam which is a task in itsself..
4. will be done next week and 7. I have no control over apart from entering so..yeah!
What are the 10 things you'd like to do this summer?