Description

A place where an Irish teen scribbles down her passing thoughts.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Paddy's Day Long Weekend




So I've been off school since Wednesday and only went back in today.
On Wednesday night I had friends over for pre-drinks and for the taxis to pick us up together.We went to town,planning on going to The Pod nightclub,which ended up being PACKED and 300+ people were waiting outside to get in!So my friends and I decided to hop in another taxi and head to XXI nightclub,and my best friend ran into her older brother and sister(It's a small world!)So that was pretty fun[ny].
Thursday was St. Patrick's Day.I spent the day recovering from the night before and my relations came over for a barbecue.I decided against going out that night since town would be jam packed full of drunkards and horny foreign men :P as well as a beer can-filled path which would be unwalkable in high heels.
On Friday I called into my friends house who did go out that night (and she regretted it immensely as it turned out just as I'd predicted!) Then I made a small collage for my best friend as it was her birthday.All the girls went to hers for Pizza,Junk and a movie.Some of them went to the Mumford & Sons concert after (which my sister was at,then she went for drinks with the band after)
Saturday consisted of homework,town with my friend and then mass.The day flew by like a bird on speed.
Sunday I finished my homework and took my cousins into town for the launch of the 3DS (you can read about that here - http://gadgetgirlsguide.blogspot.com/ ) I also did a huge tidy up of my wardrobe and bought a Zippy(sweater) and a Rolling Stones top.
And that pretty much sums up my long weekend. :) Peace