Description

A place where an Irish teen scribbles down her passing thoughts.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Welcome


Hey!
This is my blog.
here,I will talk about whatever pops into my head.
I think of weird and wild things-some which I genuinely think are impressive,but when i pitch them to my family their reactions aren't very promising.
So here I am,like countless others,resorting to the Internet as a last hope that someone may actually agree with or like my opinions(or just listen to me.)

This post will be personal since it's my first,so you can get to know me.
I like the colour bright green.                                                        I subconsciously choose striped clothes when shopping.
My favorite dinner is meatballs.
I also am a tech/gadget person so i set up a separate blog for that (http://gadgetgirlsguide.blogspot.com/ )
People I find inspiring: ShayCarl,BriBry,Harry and Alfie, Orla Gartland etc. 
Earlier this year I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis,which is terribly annoying since I am so sporty but now i can't play the sports that I'm best at (hockey,tennis etc)since it is painful even just to lift things or turn a key in a door.So Ive taken up yoga now for Lent :) on the wii haha which,when i tell people about that they just dismiss it and think ''oh well that doesn't count'' but its actually better because it shows you your center of gravity etc!
Ok..enough rambling.. I better go to sleep.(i have to get up at 7.30 ON A SATURDAY to help out with the entrance exams in my school.) (i also use brackets wayyy too much,as well as commas,,,,)
K Bye